They did it, they fucking did it.
can someone explain this to me
Thirty years ago a legendary ET game came to fruition, so awful that as the tale told, all unsold copies of it were buried in a pit in New Mexico. A documentary film crew has just unearthed the stash, proving the legend true.
I don’t think people fully grasp just how awful it was. This one game, by the sheer merit of its unmatched shittiness, destroyed the video game and console market so thoroughly that the at home video game nearly went the way of the 8-track player.
It was literally so awful that it nearly changed the entire course of technology.
how can a video game possibly be that bad
he said rawr as he bust a nut
Please go follow @skullmandible
everything that has matter is made of chemicals, including you and me.
natural remedies and energy work/spells are not substitutions for medical treatment. these things may help in combination with medical treatment, but I cannot and should not rely solely on them. so I take medication for anxiety, major depression and PTSD. I also have to be careful with what natural remedies I do use, as just because something is natural doesn’t mean it’s safe. herbs have side effects, they may interact with medications and/or make things like depression and anxiety worse.
kindly go do some ~energy work~ for common sense.
i’m not bossy at all
More like “we will”
This is the single best Ask Amy response I’ve ever read
i love it when people who do shit things write in asks to validate their shittiness and it backfires. It feeds me
OK ASK AMY W THE SWIFT #CLAPBACK
Please see the motive behind bringing the National Guard to Ferguson. This isn’t an issue of the system malfunctioning. No. The system is working exactly as it was designed to work: To silence and kill.
**sorry for typos, i’ll try and be as quick and comprehensive as possible/copy/pasting things from other posts**
- august 9th 2014: unarmed 18 year old black male named michael brown was murdered in cold blood by a police officer while walking down the street. he was surrendering as he was being shot
- there are multiple eye witnesses: dorian johnson, tiffany mitchell, unknown, unknown, and several twitter users.
- not only is Mike Brown’s murderer darren wilson on paid vacation, the governor has declared a state of emergency in ferguson despite the fact that 1. the protests were peaceful 2. all violence was perpetuated by police officers 3. the suspected looters were not from ferguson and 4. ferguson citizens had to be the ones standing guard and making sure those out of town looters did not continue (which i thought was the job of the police…but i guess not!)
- police have lied and tried to backtrack multiple times. first said brown committed a robbery. then said the officer who shot him had no clue of the robbery. evidence arose attesting to the fact that 1. no robbery was reported and 2. the merchandise he supposedly stole? yeah, he paid for it!
- vox has a rundown of the situation.
- wikipedia has an article up now
- bail fund for those arrested in ferguson
- donate to protesters
- buy from their amazon wish list
- MASTERPOST OF THINGS YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- HERE IS A LIVESTREAM
- AND ANOTHER ONE
- FERGUSON TWITTER LIST
- REDDIT LIVE FEED
- also, there have been no riots. police have shown up in riot gear to intimidate innocent protesters demanding justice. don’t let the media’s language influence your perception!
Brett Helquist’s illustrations for A Series of Unfortunate Events